Apr 11, 2019
Mountain View, California
Job title: HR Coordinator (Ref#: 6916)
Work Location: Mountain View CA
Duration: 6 Months +
The HR Coordinator will provide administrative support to SRA's HR Team (@30 people) and will be responsible for the logistics management of SRA events, including conferences, all-hands meeting, incentives, and other corporate events. We are seeking someone who will help drive a positive and engaged stakeholder base by supporting a strong HR Team.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to following
1. Participating in and communicating engagement activities (escalating appropriately when necessary)
2. Learning and navigating internal SRA systems and being able to assist stakeholders with access to HR services including guiding them through self-service options
3. Maintaining HR office: storage room, office supplies, desk moves, HR equipment
4. Preparing reports and Power point presentations as needed
5. Managing meeting logistics (calendar bookings, invites, emails etc.)
6. Supporting L&D in classroom management, record keeping and ad-hoc projects
7. Participating in internal team project/vendor meetings, as required, reporting on areas of ownership and status.
8. Managing logistics, planning and execution of a variety of company-wide and HR events
9. Coordinating all aspects of event coordination, including meeting space allocation, meeting room set-up, diagrams, food & beverage, electrical, and internet.
1. Positive can-do attitude, outstanding interpersonal, communication (written and oral) and customer service skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times
2. Ability to multi-task and manage details of processes efficiently in a fast-paced, rapid-changing environment
3. Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, follow-up and follow-through, and project management skills
4. Well-versed in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook, and expert Powerpoint, with ability to learn new software and tools quickly and easily
5. Proactive, strong initiative and problem-solving resourcefulness
6. Efficient time management and strong prioritization skills
7. Strong collaborator
8. Experience with large ATS and HRIS systems such as Workday a plus, but not required
Education and Experience:
1. Four-year college degree (preferably in HR) or related work experience
2. 3-5 years of Human Resources experience training and experience desired.
Required Travel: This position is not required to travel
Environment and Physical Demands: This position operates in a professional office environment, using standard office equipment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. The employee is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.