Systems Engineer III
Oct 07, 2019
Systems Engineer III (Ref#: 9475972 / 9482746)
12 Months contract
Our Client is seeking an experienced mechanical engineer with 5+ years of experience to participate in the development and deployment of custom semiconductor manufacturing equipment.
Document mechanical systems for use in advanced semiconductor equipment.Combine knowledge of process, hardware, and software to help lead the generation and ongoing support of specifications for consumables used by the advanced semiconductor equipment. As a mechanical engineer, support manufacturing efforts by assisting in the generation and updating of the assembly and build documentation of the advanced semiconductor equipment.
• Work with cross functional teams to generate and support the component specifications that describe the consumable components of advanced semiconductor equipment.
• Work with safety consultants to create the documentation required to pass the certification process for advanced semiconductor equipment and fixtures that are being shipped to other countries.
• Create manufacturing instructions and component specs for the equipment
• Work with other engineers to transfer the design and build information tovthe contract manufacturers who will eventually build the equipment.
• Create and maintain BOMs and assemblies that are part of the equipment.
• Develop and maintain expertise in both the equipment and process.
• B.S. in Mechanical, Electrical, Software engineering or related discipline. M.S. in Mechanical Engineering a plus.
• Proven ability work across disciplines in large companies on a project level basis taking a design through manufacturing.
• Strong communication and documentation skills required.
• CAD experience with SolidWorks, AutoCad, Inventor, Pro/Engineer or equivalent. Strong experience in both word and excel.