Jun 28, 2018
Santa Clara , California
AppleCare Buyer (8377437)
6 Months contract
Santa Clara, CA
Looking for a detail oriented, motivated, self-driven individual with strong background in Service/Repair supply chain. This person will own the procurement of products for AC. He/she will act as a focal point in communication, and execution supply plan to meet AC’s overall goals. A successful candidate will require strong analytical skills, collaborative and proactive attitude, ability to think broad and to be able to work with senior managers and planners. This position requires strong knowledge and experience in procurement, supply planning, vendor communication, with the ability to collaborate cross-functionally to achieve outstanding customer service in a fast-paced environment.
Maintain and update daily and weekly master production schedule with vendor.
PO Placement and maintenance
- Monitor open order status and delivery targets
-PO receiving, invoice reconciliation
- Monitor daily and weekly demand, shipments
- resolve issues with customs clearance delays and exceptions.
- Engage with cross-functional teams to track targets and deadline.
- Inventory management for multiple warehouses-Communication with planners, works with suppliers, warehouse and internal accounting department
- Coordinate issue resolutions
- application enhancement requests between business and warehouses
- Work closely with vendors and internal GCM teams to ensure supply plans meet requirement
- Provide weekly status updates to upper management.
Self-motivated team player, Ability for multi-tasking in dynamic fast-pace environment Sense of priority and urgency to meet deadlines from different resources
- Focus on details and accuracy Demonstrated analytical capabilities
SAP experience a strong plus, excellent Excel skills
Strong work ethic and a high degree of flexibility
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Knowledge of manufacturing procurement a plus.
B.S. degree in related fields plus 5-7 years of related experiences, or advanced degree plus 3-5 years of related experiences