This position requires onsite work at restricted federal government facilities and as a result, U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS A REQUIREMENT OF THE JOB.
Become part Client's fast growing and exciting Software Security team. We are actively building a next-generation security service designed to forensically analyze software in search of vulnerabilities and threats.
Role & Responsibilities
We are searching for a Senior Python Software Engineer to become part of Client's Security and Trust Organization. You will lead the development of a web-based service powered by Python (Django/Flask) that aims to deliver unprecedented transparency to our customers. The application leverages real-time and cloud-based data to unveil security risk. As a software engineer, you will be responsible for designing and developing the web based service in a full-stack Python framework. You will partner with multiple Client product teams to define user stories, develop solutions and demonstrate your results.
The team consists of a diverse group of professionals that have a passion for software security. The team is driven to stay one step ahead of the rapidly evolving threat landscape and we have fun while doing it! We operate in a fast-paced, agile, development environment. We leverage the simplicity of KANBAN and the power of continuous integration and deployment to accelerate our delivery of high quality software. We work closely with vendors, partners, and industry leaders to incorporate the latest digital analytic techniques into our product.
The Business Entity
The Security and Trust Organization has corporate-level responsibility for product security, customer data protection and corporate information protection. Security is a key concern of our customers and a major investment area for Client. Join us and help us become the #1 Trusted IT Company in the World.
* Requires BSCS, BSEE or equivalent experience
* Initiative, drive, ability to learn.
* Passion for software security.
* Ability to work cross-functionally and gain cooperation of others
* Full stack Python development experience with Django or Flask (3+ years)
* Linux (3+ years)
* SQL and/or NoSQL (MongoDB) (1+ Years)
* Familiarity with MongoDB on Linux
* Linux Containers: Docker and Kubernetes
* Understanding of modern software build tools and processes
* Understanding of maintaining and monitoring production web-based services
* Knowledge of agile software development practices
* Ability to assist contractors in requirements interpretation