Storefront Systems Administrator
Aug 09, 2018
Storefront Systems Administrator (8469952)
6 Month Contract
Responsible for data analysis, validation, cleansing, collection and reporting. Extract and analyze data from various sources, including databases, manual files, and external websites. Respond to data inquiries from various groups within an organization. Create and publish regularly scheduled and/or ad hoc reports as needed. Document reporting requirements and process and validate data components as required. Experience with relational databases and knowledge of query tools and/or statistical software required. Strong analytical and organizational skills required. Must possess expert level knowledge of MS Excel.
Primary focus on US Carrier and Top Retailer Points of Sale data.
Must be able to interface with multiple cross-functional team members that are both in office and remote in the field. Must be comfortable participating in meetings via in person or virtually (phone and video conf).
Education, Experience, and/or Skills required:
• 4+ years industry experience encompassing:
• Sales support, administration or pre-sales activities working with a Sales, Marketing or Finance organizations.
• Preferred industries include Technology, Telecommunications, Distribution or F1000 companies. Familiarity with larger retailer location data desired.
• Program, Project or Process management experience a plus
• Experience working directly with sales, understanding common sales terms and methodologies.
• Strong business acumen, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
• Team player
• Strong work ethic
• Ability to work independently and self-motivated
• The ability to be effective in both direct and virtual team leadership.
• The ability of a high level of impact and influence skills and collaborative working style.
• Develops and maintains issues logs to ensure accountability for resolution of key issues.
• Communicates with the customers (internal & external) to ensure quality of product and service on a regular basis
• Strong sense of initiative and pro-activeness
• Ability to analyze and interpret complex business data
Systems Knowledge Requirements:
• Strong Excel proficiency required
• Keynote proficiency required
• Mac OS proficiency required
• GMACC proficiency desired
• BA/BS required, MBA a plus