Project Coordinator III
Oct 09, 2019
Project Coordinator III (Ref#:9478623)
6 Months Contract
The Employee Experience People Portals team is looking for a project coordinator to help manage web content projects for People sites globally.
In this role, you’ll work directly with page and program owners to develop comprehensive project plans. Some projects will entail building pages from scratch, while others might be revamps of existing content. You’ll regularly interface with the People production support team to ensure that projects align with ongoing production work, and you’ll assist the team leads in planning for and securing resources for the various projects throughout the year.
This position regularly interacts with people at all levels throughout the company and should represent the Employee Experience Team as a professional partner at all times.
You’ll be responsible for managing all aspects of a project, including development of the scope and timelines, handoffs between parties, and timely communication with all stakeholders. You are comfortable managing the following types of projects:
- Web hub pages: plan for staging, editing, reviews, and translation
- Program campaigns: liaison with Employee Comms to define program milestones and execute on People site milestones
- Consolidate outdated polices and work with subject matter experts to update content.
- Launch new locales and languages on the People site.
• 5+ years of website project management
• Experience working in a dynamic and demanding environment, with a focus on providing the best possible service to stakeholders that have varying priorities
• Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity without direct supervision
• Ability to coordinate project design and engineering efforts with technical teams and internal stakeholders
• Strong customer service and problem-solving aptitude
• Communicate effectively and provide direction to contractors as well as internal stakeholders
• Ability to learn quickly, work autonomously, and address any issues that arise
• Detail oriented
• Willingness to manage multiple projects simultaneously and flexibility to tackle issues after-hours or on weekends once in awhile
• Have excellent interpersonal and negotiating skills and writing ability
• Ability to utilize Client products to perform the job
• Bachelor’s degree in related field