Systems Administrator II
May 20, 2019
System Administrator II (Ref#: 9193298)
3+ Months Contract
Job Description - iOS/macOS Sys Admin- Health
Are you seeking a chance to create an impact on people and their health? We've initiated a search for talented Mac Administrators and Client Engineers to help support and deliver an amazing service that will affect how people seek basic healthcare. We have two contractor positions that we're looking to fill. Both positions could be multi-functional
• 3-5 years in a hands-on technical environment providing macOS and Sys Admin support
• Requires solid experience with MDM, focusing on macOS and iOS
• JAMF Administration experience and certifications essential
• System administration experience primarily in Unix systems (Linux and macOS)
• Advanced Network Operation skills such as server administration, proxy services, SSL certificates, etc.
• Ability to use Network Operations monitoring tools to optimize network and systems performance
• Proficiency in BASH scripting is required
• Experience with one or more scripting/coding languages is a plus (shell, python, etc.)
• Have knowledge about Server and Applications level security best practices as the role would need to work very closely with Info Security Teams to keep platform, Network, applications secure
• Knowledge of CISCO switches and MERAKI security platforms is essential
• Have hands on knowledge of current cloud Services, AWS, etc.
• Previous experience with logging servers (Splunk and Qualys) and mitigations around vulnerabilities
• Hands on experience with Data Center operational task, including rack sizing, equipment installation and decom
• The ability to multi task and prioritize tasks, handle and complete multiple projects effectively
• For this role, you'll need to be highly collaborative and customer support focused.
• The perfect person will have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• You'll also need explain technical details in clear, non-technical language
• You'll be required to take on additional tasks as needed by the team
• Previous Sys Admin experience in a health environment would be advantageous
• Demonstrated ability operating as part of high-performance team, delivering objectives under tough deadlines and comfortable in an ever-changing environment
This is a new role that needs need to adhere to HIPAA Rules and Regulations.
We are looking for MAC Administrators / Client Engineers to become part of the MSO team and start making a difference on back-end functions around JAMF Management, MDM management, Security, Network Performance, reporting, auditing, etc.
You will partner with relevant groups to facilitate device enrollment, ensure back-ups are being setup and run daily (or as seen optimal by health team partners) You will need to undergo HIPAA training and certifications.
Provide on the ground support Sys Admin related support to our Wellness Centers
You will need to work closely with Corporate Infosecurity team to secure vulnerabilities and mitigate data and operational risks
The role requires you to be self-driven and able to work with minimal supervision and yet be able to deliver the highest level of reporting, support and research to the health team.
This person will independently fix technical issues and work with teams consisting of developers, engineering project managers, legal teams, information security teams and the like. If you love to work with a variety of people in a unique environment, then you should join our client.