Project Manager II
May 21, 2019
San Jose, California
Project Manager II (Ref#: CSCOJP00066039)
6+ Months Contract
San Jose, CA
Role & Responsibilities
• Act as business driver to improve customer's and Client's internal operations.
• Understand customer's internal business functions and culture.
• Project-manage customer facing projects and internal services improvements.
• Identify, build and maintain relationships with customer's management.
• Act as single point of contact for operational issues.
• Coordinate technical issues and customer needs with different support and engineers entities within Client (TAC, HTTS, AS, BU, Product teams, etc).
• Represent customer needs to Client post-sales support teams and applicable organizations.
• Travel to quarterly customer site visits to present operational issues/activity, customer satisfaction and gap analysis to customer and internal Client personnel.
• Provide customers with updates on hot or escalated issues.
• Coordinate and conduct weekly conference calls to provide status reports to customer. Create and present quarterly reports to customers with analysis of customer's support needs.
• typically requires a BS/BA degree or equivalent plus 4-6 years related customer support experience, project management experience or business experience.
• Ability to work as a team member in a cross-functional matrix environment.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Knowledge of vertical market business trends and concepts.
• Strong project management skills.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Strong understanding of Client's internal business functions.
• Understanding of Client's sales cycle.
• Understanding of pertinent software applications used for reporting and researching.
• Ability to use PC/phone/pager for frequent communication.
• Strong technical gap analysis skills and customer sat and customer service gap analysis skills-ability to apply knowledge and formulate customer recommendations.
• CCNA or equivalent technical/networking knowledge.
• Good understanding of Client products, solutions, technologies, protocols.
• Proficient with MS Office applications(Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Outlook).
• Experience with Pivot tables and macros a plus.
Demonstrate the ability to excel in the following areas:
1. Customer Service
2. Conflict Management
3. Analytical and Trend analysis
• Act as customer's strategic support consultant and advocate.
• Lead continual improvement strategies to optimize customer's perceptions of service and support.
• Understand customer's business, vertical market trends, financial complexities and monetary flow.
• Identify up-sell opportunities and collaborate with account teams to develop compelling business justifications.
• Establish/manage strategic cross functional relationships with account stakeholders globally.
• Drive internal organizational improvements, MBOs and Best Practices.
• Deliver complex service solutions for top-tier FTS customers.
• Lead and influence stakeholders through critical delivery situations.
• Manages customer facing projects and internal service improvements.
• Be an established "go to" person and main point of contact for customer and internal operational issues.
• Be an established "go to" person and leader within the HTOM organization.
• Possess a high level of business acumen - demonstrated application of advanced business theory and extensive experience in multiple business functions.
• Possess an in-depth working knowledge of a customer’s specific business environment; that is, industry, vertical, products, challenges, etc.
• ITIL V3 Foundations certification
Minimum Requirements: (“Must have” Qualifications)
1 .Customer Service
2. Analytical and Trend analysis
3. Communications / Presentation
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements: (“Nice to have Qualifications”)
1. Project management
2. MS office applications (Excel, Powerpoint, Word, and Outlook)