Product Operations CapEx Systems
The CapEx Operations Data Analyst (CapEx Data Analyst) plays an integral role to ensuring successful business operations management to enable successful product launches.
The CapEx Data Analyst is pivotal to the fast-paced development and launch of Client’s products. A successful Data Analyst is self-driven, organized and detail oriented, understands disparate data sources and formats, communicates with ease across engineering, operations and IT teams, thrives in an ambiguous environment and is adept at facilitating alignment and resolving conflicts. This individual defines, creates and maintains tools and systems to compile data from disparate sources and systems into cohesive visualizations to enable equipment procurement and delivery, asset reuse and repurposing, and equipment inventory management across multiple factory sites.
Overall mission is a successful product launch with all lines brought up on schedule and within
budget, and completion of early operations builds on target.
· Generate meaningful, sustainable, easy to use data models and data visualizations
· Create maps of CapEx and related data streams
· Engineer robust data integration and automation solutions to support CapEx managed and related activities
· Fact find and document new system requirements
Understand current available data sources and tools; assess alignment to requirements
· Drive and develop systems that meet requirements
· BA/BS degree and 3+ years of industry experience
· Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business, Science or Engineering
· Experience creating data models and managing, organizing and maintaining large quantities of data
· Advanced MS Excel
· Proficiency with Tableau, SQL, Data structures, API, and databases
· Detail oriented
· Excellent communication (written and verbal)
· Excellent multi tasking and priority management abilities
· Top notch critical thinking skillset
· Ability to react to resets and changes in a time sensitive environment
· Ability to travel internationally up to 20%
Machine Learning, predictive modeling knowledge, FileMaker Pro App development experience not required but preferred