Demo Technology Support Analyst
The Channel Ops Technology Team is currently looking for an individual for the role of Demo Technology Support Lead. In this role you will manage the support ticket program for demo technology in Client’s channel points of sale. This will include analyzing ticket volume, response time, and resolution effectiveness in a multi-tiered support environment. This body of work includes analyzing trending issues, reporting volumes by product line, and impact to the stores. You will also take a lead role in addressing Tier 3 ticket escalations. Resolving these tickets will require partnering with subject matter experts, investigation and resolution beyond Tier 1 and Tier 2. The candidate should have a passion for Client and must be comfortable working alone as well as in a fast-paced dynamic team environment. Being extremely detail oriented and proactive is a must for this position.
• Expert user of Mac OS X and iOS, Client Apps, and Client hardware products.
• Minimum 3 years professional technical troubleshooting expertise or proven technical ability.
• Minimum 2 years leadership experience in a project management or technical analyst role.
• Passion for customer service and ownership of the customer experience including comprehensive issue resolution.
• Able to self manage and work independently in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Effective time management including ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
• Able to research and grasp technical information across multiple tools.
• Unusual levels of focus and attention to detail are a must.
• Strong written communication, problem solving, and analysis skills.
• Positive attitude and strong interest in learning new systems and skills.
• Proficient in Excel/Numbers and Keynote applications.
• Manage the support ticket program for Client demo technology in 250K channel points of sale worldwide.
• Analyze and report ticket volume, response time, trending issues, and resolution effectiveness in a multi-tiered support environment.
• Drive multiple support teams to close tickets in accordance with established SLAs and quality metrics.
• Provide Tier 3 escalation support for systems, tools, and technical processes that support all Client product lines.
• Ensure ticket categories are addressed within the appropriate support tier, and work towards maximizing effectiveness of Tier 1 call center.
• Provide weekly reporting, and analysis of ticket volume and trending issues.
• Distribute and assign issues to team members as needed.
• Write technical troubleshooting guidelines and provide training to tier 1 and tier 2 call centers to equip them with the information needed to the resolve store issues.
this role you will manage the support ticket program for demo technology in Apple’s channel points of sale. This will include analyzing ticket volume, response time, and resolution effectiveness in a multi-tiered support environment. Expert user of Mac OS X and iOS, Apple Apps, and Apple hardware products a must.