Designs and develops self-guided and instructor-led learning experiences for global audiences. Demonstrates and utilizes consultation skills, needs analysis, time management, and course development skills. Has experience designing and developing blended-learning solutions including, multi-media scripts, and action learning experiences. Can work collaboratively with project team, SMEs, and stakeholders. Skills requirements include technical writing, curriculum and course development, ability to work independently with minimal direction and experience writing content for a variety of audiences.
2 - 5 years of experience.
• Ability to design effective and engaging learning solutions
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Knowledge and understanding of adult learning theory and instructional design methodologies for classroom based, self-guided and virtual training
• High aptitude for managing and solving tactical issues
• Ability to face complex problems and identify creative solutions
• 2+ year’s experience in designing and developing learning materials
• Project-management skills with superb attention to detail and deadlines.
• Knowledge of learning technologies (LMS, LCMS, etc.) and ability to master new technologies quickly
• Strong writing and communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively with multi-functional teams and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
• Strategic thinker who can be inventive, creative, and committed to results