Duties: Business Systems Analyst will analyze, plan, design, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This role includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Business Systems Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven verbal and written communication, analytical, technical and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a broad understand of complex business processes.
• Identify, direct and document complex business processes and business requirements to solve business needs in a cost-effective manner. Precedents may be few or do not exist.
• Typically manage one or more medium-scale, systems projects having cross-functional, global, and organizational implications.
• Communicate directly and independently with customers, IT professionals, and developers in the analysis and resolution of development and production situations.
• Analyze and solve complex problem areas and recommend comprehensive global, cross-organizational solutions.
• Prepare and present feasibility studies, alternative analyses, and cost estimates for proposed projects.
• Participate in the development of the most effective processes for efficient global user production support.
• Participate in the implementation strategies and plans including training plans, materials, and documentation. This position will serve as functional analyst/PM for existing and new systems and evolving processes used by B2B Sales teams. We are looking for an individual who brings passion and creativity to what they do and wants to deliver Client-class solutions across short and long term strategic initiatives. They will establish and maintain strong, credible working relationships as an advocate for business, and as a functional partner to IS&T.
Skills: 5 - 10 years of experience.
Education: Requires a BS in business or computer science with experience or an MS degree plus experience, or equivalent.