Tools Test/Deployment Coordinator:
· Meet with stakeholders regularly and understand the tool requirements in-detail.
· Document and track tool requirements.
· Coordinate/meet with Engineering to track development of tools and release cycle.
· Create test plans/test cases for testing the tools.
· Test and sign-off on new releases of tools.
· Keep tools documentation upto date.
· Communicate changes, new features and tools improvements to end users clearly in a timely manner.
· At least 3 years’ of work experience in a Software Testing role.
· At least 5 years as a software developer.
· Extensive experience with Jira.
· Experience in JS/Python/Web development.
· Good communication skills.
· Good documentation skills in Word, Visio, Keynote or PowerPoint.
· Attention to detail and demonstrated ability to quickly learn new workflows/technology.
· Ability to work proactively, individually and as a part of a team.
· Previous experience as a trainer is a plus.