Software QA Engineer
Sep 07, 2018
Santa Clara , California
Software QA Engineer (8575119)
4 - 6 Months Contract
Santa Clara, CA
- 4+ years of blackbox testing experience
- Ability to investigate and debug difficult problems
- Creative thinker and strong problem solver
- Good understanding of SQA methodologies and practices
- Knowledge of and experience with macOS
- Excellent communication skills are a requirement due to the high level of interaction with engineering teams within client
- At ease and adaptable in a dynamic and informal environment
- Highly organized, creative, motivated, and passionate about achieving results
- We seeking a self-motivated and highly organized QA engineer to handle responsibilities, which include functional and end-to-end testing of the iTC(Contracts) features.
- You should be able to design and implement test plans, review existing test plans, prioritize tasks to account for schedule and risk, provide reliable estimates of planned testing work, and track progress regularly.
- You should be at ease working in a fast-paced environment, and able to handle rapidly changing priorities.
- We're searching for a dynamic individual who is prepared to test/regress a high volume of changes on a day-to-day basis.