- This task involves working with various teams including project managers, hardware engineering and secure shipments.
- There are daily requests to receive, track, and allocate units and move units to storage.
- This individual must be able to resolve Customs/Shipping issues with international counterparts.
- Provides support to this team by opening and tracking purchase orders.
- Update and maintain Excel sheets for parts that reside at vendors location.
- Some degree of Agile support is needed.
- Must be a self-starter who is pro-active, asks questions and takes on new tasks.
- We need an organized individual who is excellent with multi-tasking, has great customer service skills and who is very detail oriented.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal)
• Combination of organizational and detail-oriented skills
• Proficient in MS Excel
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Coordinate across various teams including project managers and experts from multiple lines of business
- Get the right people together to ensure alignment on approach to flawlessly execute a critical project
- Coordinate meeting timing and logistics for reviews with leadership team
- Manage access of business users to a key software tool (in coordination with information technology teams)
- Help refine and deliver basic training to new business users of this software tool
- Clearly communicate project timelines and highlight/escalate when deadlines are at risk
- Coordinate information and file transfers between software teams and business users
This task involves working with various teams including project managers and experts from multiple lines of business.
You'll help coordinate across these teams, getting the right people together to ensure the collective team is fully aligned on approach and assignments to flawlessly execute a critical project.
You must be a self-starter who is pro-active, asks questions and takes on new tasks.
We need an organized individual who is excellent with multi-tasking, has great customer service skills, and who is very detail orientated.
Skills: 5-10 years of experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; willingness to train others and learn new concepts
- Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize tasks and meet goals and deadlines
- Experience handling cross functional projects in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and proven ability to perform tasks independently with high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure
- Comfortable working quickly in MS Excel
- Excellent customer service and can-do attitude
Keywords: Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Skills and Experience:
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
EXCELLENT VERBAL AND WRITTEN COMMUNICATION SKILLS EXCELLENT WRITTEN AND VERBAL COMMUNICATION SKILLS MICROSOFT EXCEL RETAIL SALES TRAINING VERY ORGANIZED