Data Analyst I
Jul 09, 2019
Data Analyst I (Ref#: 9378775)
5 Months Contract
Strong data and analytic skills, knowledge of excel, numbers and data modeling.
Knowledge of or experience working on subscription businesses a plus.
Reporting and presentation skills a must.
Looking for a person who has a passion for data and numbers.
The successful candidate will turn data into information and insights that will help support business decisions.
Work closely with the Data Analytics team and cross functionally in marketing to produce monthly & quarterly data driven marketing reports.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
• Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
• Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
• Work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
• Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
**This position is for Italian - candidates must be fluent in Italian**
Adding language resources to AMP Human Evaluation team to support Search and Recommendations AMP Engineering teams.
We are expanding engineering support into Brazil, Italy, India, Sweden, Norway, and the Netherlands in FY19.
Evaluation support is needed for these countries