Aug 09, 2018
San Jose, California
6 months plus contract
San Jose, CA
Responsible for ensuring that the project tasks are being performed as planned, that the deliverables are being produced on a timely basis, and that they meet the desired quality standards. The will work with the cross functional project teams and monitor the project’s progress. The program manager will also be responsible for ensuring project issues are documented, tracked, resolved, or escalated. The program manager will be full-time on this project.
• Takes direction from the Distribution Business Leads
• Owns the program engagement with the cross functional corporate team
• Owns the clarity of the As-Is into the To-Be business processes
• Assist in the design development of the cross functional project deliverables
• Manage the quality and completeness of the deliverables
• Prepare and present project status that covers program and theater readiness in a regular cadence
• Communicate and Coordinate project timelines and updates with the distribution / finance teams.
• Manage the project Metrics & Communications
• Highlight and communicate any cross functional gaps/risk with a mitigation plan
• Work with Change Management teams on the preparation and communications methods.
• Establish testing plans that would align to the project success metrics.
• Determine the project launch activities prior to the full go-live readiness