Aug 06, 2018
San Francisco, California
Job Title: Office Manager
Location: San Francisco,
Duration: 6 months
Our client located in San Francisco, CA, is looking for an
excellent Office Manager who shares our “Innovation through Passion” philosophy
and thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
The Office Manager will report to the Head of Operations Management and
engage with cross-functional teams including Industrial design, UX design,
Engineering and Finance/Legal/HR to help operational matters with a focus on
productivity, operational efficiency, and process improvement.
- Help to increase organizational performance through
developing & implementing processes to improve efficiency and
- Manage studio scheduling and coordination of all
business and projects related events.
- Manage facilities, including maintenance, repairs,
improvements, & planning; serve as primary liaison to building
- Facilitate third party vendor/contractor management.
- Lead initiatives to develop, plan, and organize
- Oversee security officers & policies, and visitor
- General office management duties
Degree in related field
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience in an administrative
support position in the tech industries or consumer electronics.
- Must have demonstrable experience in solid technical
proficiency using a variety of PC applications, including PowerPoint of
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and leadership
skills with the ability to present effectively across all cultures and
- Passionate and self-motivated individuals who are
comfortable in a highly fluid environment
- 3 or more years in office management
- Available to work overtime when needed
- Reports to Head of Operations Management
- No Travel Required