Project Coordinator – WW Operations
At this client, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
We are looking for a hardworking, collaborative and highly organized individual to join the team as a project coordinator. This is a key role that ensures project timelines are adhered to, required access is administered, and project logistics are carried out well.
This task involves working with various teams including project managers and experts from multiple lines of business. You’ll help coordinate across these teams, getting the right people together to ensure the collective team is fully aligned on approach and assignments to flawlessly execute a critical project. You must be a self-starter who is pro-active, asks questions and takes on new tasks. We need an organized individual who is excellent with multi-tasking, has great customer service skills, and who is very detail orientated.
• Coordinate across various teams including project managers and experts from multiple lines of business
• Get the right people together to ensure alignment on approach to flawlessly execute a critical project
• Coordinate meeting timing and logistics for reviews with leadership team
• Manage access of business users to a key software tool (in coordination with information technology teams)
• Help refine and deliver basic training to new business users of this software tool
• Clearly communicate project timelines and highlight/escalate when deadlines are at risk
• Coordinate information and file transfers between software teams and business users
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; willingness to train others and learn new concepts
• Demonstrated ability to organize, prioritize tasks and meet goals and deadlines
• Experience handling cross functional projects in a fast-paced environment
• Attention to detail and proven ability to perform tasks independently with high degree of accuracy
• Demonstrated ability to perform under pressure
• Comfortable working quickly in MS Excel
• Excellent customer service and can-do attitude
• Bachelor’s degree
• 2-5 years relevant experience