Our Client is looking for a passionate, creative, and intellectually curious person that is eager to work within a dynamic environment. It is our job to help inform and educate employees in a way that enables them to thrive.
As a contractor assisting the Communications Team for the People for Retail team, the Temporary Client Worker will work across teams to communicate with and engage employees,s/he will collaborate with internal leaders with a point of view and domain expertise to effectively communicate important internal topics supporting our culture. The ideal applicant is an excellent communicator who can understand complex issues and explain them to both inform and engage our employees. The TAW in this role will be part of a team that crafts and manages internal communication, events and culture initiatives
To succeed in this role you will need to be able to combine creativity with strong organizational skills to handle multiple projects with contending deadlines.
Communication campaigns include e-newsletters, live broadcast/global events, targeted emails, presentations, storytelling campaigns, videos, intranet articles, surveys, email groups, FAQs and more. This role works with the People Communications Manager.
• Excellent project management and organization skills, including event management
• Validated writing and editing skills for a variety of media
• Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills, including a desire to collaborate with immediate team members, multi-functional partners, and influencers at all levels of the organization
• Effective problem solving and program/time management skills, with the ability to independently track multiple projects and deadlines
• Dedicated and self-motivated within a fleet footed environment
• 3-5 years of meaningful experience
• Degree in journalism, communications, business or a related field or equivalent experience preferred.
• Strong skills in Keynote, Pages, and Numbers and email editing and distribution software
• Proficiency in Final Cut and video editing a plus
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
•Degree in journalism, communications, business or a related field or equivalent experience preferred