Strong analytical skills, understanding of machine learning and good with SQL. PM skills are not so critical.
Job description: This position will be responsible to design, deliver and drive the end-to-end Customer Device Analytics (CDA) stack that is the core for all customer engagement at Client. Ensuring that all layers under the CDA stack are functioning as expected will be of critical importance as many internal teams/systems will depend on this core resource for their customer engagements. This is just as much a business role as it is a technical one. This position will report to the Director of Customer Device Analytics.
Business unit/Team: In today’s fast evolving technology world, one aspect remains common – reliance on Data to drive the next wave of innovation. Strategic Analytics is Client’s Center-of-Excellence that is driving the adoption of data driven decision making and product development across the company. The team’s core focus is developing best-in-class solutions that provide Client’s marketing and service organizations with a 360 degree view of the Client's customers.
If you want to work among the very best talent in the industry, working on the most innovative products in the world, Client is the place to be.
- Product development: While the Platform & Data Science teams will be responsible to complete their respective tasks under CDA, it is essential that this role has an understanding of a broad range of topics required to run a best-in-class user-profile. This includes the knowledge of data quality, Analytical modules.
Desired background / mindset / skills:
- Graduate or bachelor degree in a quantitative field (e.g., math, computer science, statistics, economics, psychology, physical sciences, etc.)
- 2 years of professional experience in Machine learning, Data Analytics.
- Direct experience with building and using Customer-profiles in retail/e-commerce/consumer packaged goods (CPG), Mobile or Consumer electronics industries would be preferred
- Someone who can understand their Algorithms.
These are must have skills:
1. Business Savvy, Good Analytical skills – Should be able to ask right questions
3. Good understanding of Machine Learining concepts
4. Strong in SQL
- Irrepressible intellectual curiosity, boldness, and honesty
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to deliver results
- Ability to draw from disparate sources and bring ‘fresh’ ideas to solve traditional problems
- Focused on results and their implications (rather than methods/tools/process)
- Comfortable reprioritizing as situations change to maximize our impact
- Openness to work with different cultures and working styles