Apr 11, 2019
Mountain View, California
Job title: UX Researcher (Ref#: 6917)
Work Location: Mountain View CA
Duration: 6 Months +
Technical professionals are defined by what they create. Client has the risk-taking corporate culture, strategic R&D investments, and global know-how to imagine, develop, and market products that lead the industry. Client, located in Mountain View, California, is currently recruiting a Senior User Researcher who shares our "Innovation through passion" philosophy and thrive in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. The candidate will be a part of an innovative, user-centered approach to user experience design that will drive improvements in the architecture, usability, and visual design of Client software and products. Ready to re-imagine yourself? Imagine who you can become at Client.
Our Client Health team in Client has product management, design, user research, data scientists, and software engineering co-located to create the future of digital products using user-centric design thinking and an agile designer-developer workflow. Beyond the creative culture and daily excitement within the team, we are one of very few places in Silicon Valley with real world experience in how to balance hardware production with agile software and digital services creation.
We are currently looking for a User Researcher who is passionate about delivering leading-edge user experiences on smartphones, wearables and other devices to join our team.
- Assist in the design and execution of research studies from concept generation through product release, including planning studies, moderating study sessions, writing reports, creating video highlights and presenting results.
- Acquire user insights by utilizing methods such as in-depth interview, diary studies, surveys, contextual inquiries, usability testing and any other methods you find impactful
- Work effectively with designers, program managers, and hardware and software engineers in a highly collaborative environment.
- Partner with our data analysts and analytics partners to provide qualitative context for their quantitative insights.
- Support design validation and iteration through an iterative research process
- At least 1-3 years of experience successfully applying user-centered design
- Undergraduate degree (Advanced degree preferred) in Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Human-Computer Interaction, Ergonomics or a related field OR comparable UX research experience
- An individual that is organized, detail-oriented, and results-driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for Health Care is a plus.