May 13, 2019
Research Triangle, NC or San Francisco, CA, California
Full Time Position
Research Triangle, NC or San Francisco, CA
Our Client is looking for a Software Engineer in either our Research Triangle, NC or San Francisco, CA development centers, to be a key contributor in writing low level code for our sensors to writing custom code for customers. Our software engineers are tasked with revolutionizing the Client systems for autonomous vehicles, UAVs, robotics, industrial automation and other applications. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership, and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full stack as we push technology forward.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve the software.
- Executing full lifecycle software development.
- Manage individual projects priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience and 3-5 years of industry experience OR 0-2 years of industry experience with a Master’s/PhD degree in engineering, computer science or other technical related field.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer.
- Ability to develop software in C++, Python or other programming languages on a Linux OS.
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Demonstrated self starter.
- Excellent knowledge of LiDAR, ROS, UI, Computer vision and Image processing.
- Familiarity with network programming would be a plus.
are our benefits which begin on 1st day of employment.
1. Medical/Dental/Vision – If benefits just for the
employee, they are paid for by company. If benefits for
there is an employee contribution just like most other plans.
- Stock options. 4 year vesting period. Amount is
determined by the CEO
- 401K – (no matching)
- 15 accrued PTO a year
- 8 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays
- Unlimited sick time