Business Systems Analyst IV
May 21, 2019
Business Systems Analyst IV (Ref#: 9075075)
4-6 Months Contract
Business Systems Analyst will analyze, plan, design, and launch efficient business, financial, and operations systems in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This role includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. The Business Systems Analyst is also responsible for generating and compiling reports based on findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to systems issues. This individual will apply proven verbal and written communication, analytical, technical and problem-solving skills to help maximize the benefit of IT system investments.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a broad understand of complex business processes.
• Identify, direct and document complex business processes and business requirements to solve business needs in a cost-effective manner. Precedents may be few or do not exist.
• Typically manage one or more medium-scale, systems projects having cross-functional, global, and organizational implications.
• Communicate directly and independently with customers, IT professionals, and developers in the analysis and resolution of development and production situations.
• Analyze and solve complex problem areas and recommend comprehensive global, cross-organizational solutions.
• Prepare and present feasibility studies, alternative analyses, and cost estimates for proposed projects.
• Participate in the development of the most effective processes for efficient global user production support.
• Participate in the implementation strategies and plans including training plans, materials, and documentation.
Education: Requires a BS in business or computer science with experience or an MS degree plus experience, or equivalent.
Skills and Experience:
WRITING FUNCTIONAL SPECIFICATIONS
MASTER DATA MANAGEMENT