Client Watch HW EPS - Hardware Engineering Project Specialist Client's Engineering Program Management Team is looking for a resourceful, energetic HW Engineering Project Specialist (EPS) to assist with BOMs, ECOs and Material Management in support of our Watch EE design group. The preferred candidate is a fearless organizer who can prioritize issues and track details to manage the risks associated with early manufacturing builds.
- Experience managing, organizing and maintaining large quantities of data
- Detail oriented accuracy
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
- Proficient in MS Excel
- Unparalleled multi tasking abilities
- Top notch critical thinking skill-set
- Ability to react to resets and changes in a time sensitive environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a large cross-functional team
- Oversee Material Availability (CTB) activities for all MLB level builds. Includes overseeing team that drives factory data and accuracy. Assist in management status reports /communications and escalation.
- Own MLB level build matrix. Includes initiation (in Nimbus), coordination of updates and stuffing between various EPS’s/EPMs, accuracy of configs, and implementation at OEM site (in conjunction with in region EPS team).
- Provide direction on qty and build strategy to PD EPS’s and HW EPMs.
- Drive budget and all OEM Level POs and BPOs.
- Drive Allocation database and data gathering for allocation planning.
- Create Purchase Requisitions, maintain invoice tracking and Goods Receipts.
- Manage logistics of parts for builds.
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously
BA/BS degree or 3+ years of industry experience