Position Title: Print Program Project Assistant
The Print Program Management team is adding a temporary (three months) Project Assistant to provide support to update the Printer Database to ensure all
the printers from the global asset report are in the Printer Database that supports our program.
• Quick learner with a strong, can-do attitude.
• Willingness to hit the ground running and take on responsibility.
• Extremely detailed oriented and focus on accuracy.
• Follow-up and follow-thru on tasks through completion.
• Ability to multi-task and establish priorities including daily re-prioritizing.
• Resourceful and adaptable to changing needs.
• Creative and efficient problem solver.
• Works well under pressure and maintains composure.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills - both verbal and written.
• Intermediate knowledge of Excel is required.
• Experience with data entry and cleansing data.
• Basic understanding of network structure like static IP address, gateway/routers and/or domain names.
This position includes tasks such as
- Validate and/or update the Printer Database with network information based on the Global Asset Report (Excel Spreadsheet).
- This will entail logging into the web interface of the printers and comparing the serial numbers and network information against what is in the Printer
Database, if not update the Printer Database along with updating the Global Asset Report.
- Update building, location and printer contact discrepancies if needed.
- 100% on site … (Mon - Fri 8am-5pm).
Managed print background and hands-on experience with FileMaker a plus.
Project coordination/administrative experience a plus.
AA/AS degree is required, BA/BS degree is preferred or equivalent experience.